Automotive Service Technician
- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Automotive Service Technician is a person working in an exciting and rapidly changing industry. Learners in this program will receive training in the many service and diagnostic procedures necessary to maintain our nation on wheels. Learners are trained in modern laboratories equipped with current service and testing equipment. Learners entering this program should have good mechanical aptitude, good communication skills and the ability to read and comprehend service literature. Graduates of this program will have a variety of opportunities that will range from drive line technician, driveability technician, alignment and suspension specialist, transmission specialist, service advisors and managers. Opportunities for advancement may include factory and dealer representatives, management, and self-employment.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601