Event and Meeting Management
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
Event and Meeting Management will prepare you for employment in entry-level positions in event management, meeting planning, convention sales, and hotel and resort companies. You�ll learn what is required to plan and manage events from concept to completion including contracts, venue, presentations, menu, marketing, and industry business practices. Effective communication skills, strong human relations abilities, and problem-solving skills will contribute to your success in the program and on the job.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347