- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 14
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate provides students with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access computer skills expected by most employers in a variety of business and industry office settings. These courses create a pathway for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exams, as well as address communication styles in the workplace. Students may apply this certificate towards advanced certificates, diplomas or A.A.S. degrees in Workplace and Desktop careers. Courses for this certificate may be delivered in the classroom and/or online. Certificate may qualify for the Workforce Investment Act.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347