- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 14
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Community Paramedic navigates and establishes systems to better serve the citizens of their communities. They help individuals and communities overcome barriers that prevent them from accessing and benefitting from health services. They serve as advocates, facilitators, liaisons, community brokers and resource coordinators. Community Paramedics also trained as direct service providers which will ensure basic and advanced levels of care appropriate to prevention, emergencies, evaluation, triage, disease management, and basic oral and mental health.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347