- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 17
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The SolidWorks Operator Certificate is designed for the person already trained or experienced in a technical field who possesses a solid background in mechanical design and/or machining. The coursework is project based and emphasis will be placed on creating solid models, assemblies, and detail drawings using SolidWorks. Elective courses can be selected to best suit each students special needs and interests. Prerequisite: Graduation from or concurrent enrollment in a 2-year Engineering CAD or machining program or a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347