- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Cabinetmakers perform hand and machine operations including cutting, shaping and assembly for the construction of store fixtures, office furniture, residential cabinetry, residential furniture and other articles of wood or related materials. The Cabinetmaking program at Hennepin Technical College is divided into specific courses designed to introduce the many aspects of the cabinetmaking field. Emphasis will be placed on precision manufacturing, safety, traditional and computerized layout and design, blueprint reading and quality.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445