- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 28
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The medical receptionist processes telephone calls, greets patients, schedules appointments, maintains patient file data, and may arrange for laboratory and diagnostic services. Accuracy, dependability and a courteous professional manner are essential. This career requires excellent communication skills and knowledge of patient confidentiality laws.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347