- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 27
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This advanced technical certificate is intended to provide the cross-functional skillset required to implement web-based technologies and systems. Students will learn to control both the front and back ends of a website, host multiple sites, and use a variety of tools to plan, design, organize, maintain, develop, secure and troubleshoot Internet/Intranet solutions for large or small organizations. Prerequisites: At least two years experience in web design, web programming, networking or equivalent coursework. Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in algebra. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses. This program is not accepting new students at this time. Please check back when registration reopens.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347