Form submission information

The following forms may be used to request a change in status. You may print out the form(s) on your printer or request a copy be sent to you. Fill in the form completely and mail it back to us or use our FAX number. Thank you.

  • Telephone: 651-201-1500 or Toll free (outside metro area) 1-855-508-4506
  • FAX: (651) 215-3979
  • US Mail: Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Student Loan Service Center, 30 7th St E, Suite 350, St Paul, MN 55101-7804
  • E-mail:

All Perkins Loans

Nursing Student Loans

Partial cancellation

Child and Family Service Agency

Please print out and complete the following two forms:

Partial Cancellations

Teacher : Full-time teacher in a public or non-profit elementary or secondary school serving students from low-income families. To see if your school is listed in the federal register as a 'low income' school go to: Federal Student Aid web site at

Military Deferment Request

For all Perkins Loans after 07/02/2001

Military Deferment Form