Online education demo courses
Learn to navigate online course rooms made in the D2L Brightspace technology with the following two mini-courses:
- Chocolate! D2L Mini-Course: Once inside the Chocolate! course, click on what interests you, read about the topic, post some comments, and try taking a no-risk test. [Thanks to Mesabi Range College for sharing their Virtual Chocolate and helping online learners throughout Minnesota sample a mini-course.]
- How Do I Learn? Online Course Demonstration: This mini-course will help you find your learning style while teaching you some basic online course functions by guiding you through the following:
- Using a syllabus and finding course information
- Exploring learning styles
- Using a discussion board and posting responses
- Trying an online quiz
- Providing feedback using an online survey
You can access these courses by following these simple directions.
- Visit the course link at: https://mnsite.ims.mnscu.edu
- Use the following log in information:
- Username: Chocolate
- Password: Chocolate
(Note: Both the username and password are case-sensitive)
Under "My Courses" you will find the two different sample courses.