Posted: October 12, 2011
Contact: Doug Anderson, email@example.com, 651-201-1426
All credentialed media must check in at Media Table in the Capitol Rotunda by 9:30 a.m. Wed., Oct. 19
- 9 – 9:30 a.m. Media must check in at the Media Table in the Capitol Rotunda. Multbox and media kits will be available.
- 9:35 a.m. Media with equipment must be set up.
- 9:55 a.m. Arrival of Gov. Dayton, student and faculty leaders, board chair and vice chair, Chancellor Rosenstone & family
- 10 a.m. National anthem – Anoka-Ramsey Community College Concert Choir
- Pledge of allegiance – Larry Shellito, Commissioner, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Welcome – Students representing the 31 state colleges and universities
- Welcome – Scott Thiss, Chair, Board of Trustees
Gov. Mark Dayton
Amanda Bardonner, President, Minnesota State University Student Association
Geoff Dittberner, President, Minnesota state College Student Association
Barb Oertel, President, Minnesota State University Association of Administrative and Service Faculty
Donald Larsson, President, Inter Faculty Organization
Greg Mulcahy, President, Minnesota State College Faculty
- Presentation of medallion – Chair Thiss
- Address – Steven J. Rosenstone
- Closing – Clarence Hightower, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
- 11 a.m. Reception in the Great Hall
Information on Chancellor Rosenstone and the installation is available at www.mnscu.edu/chancellor
Minnesota's 31 state community and technical colleges, and universities serve more than 430,000 students across the state.