September 28, 2000 - Minnesota State Colleges and Universities invite Minnesotans to participate in a diversity conference to share and learn more about the changing faces and cultures in the state
Contact: Melinda Voss, (651) 296-9443, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the largest system of higher education in Minnesota, MnSCU taps the expertise of its 53 campuses, its corporate partners as well as national experts to explore new perspectives on Somali culture, multiracial identity, disability and many other topics. Anyone interested, personally or professionally, in promoting diverse and supportive environments at work, in schools and throughout communities should attend.
- What: Transforming the Ivory Tower. Brick by Brick A Diversity Conference
- When: October 11, 2000, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Radisson City Center Hotel, 411 Minnesota Street, St. Paul, MN
- Cost: $90 per person, $45 per student Registration:
- To register by phone or request an application call 651-296-3907