MnSCU Job Opportunities
The following information is provided to assist you in finding and applying for employment positions at any of the system institutions including any of our 54 campus locations as well as the system office.
Systemwide Job Opportunities
All faculty and staff of the Minnesota State College and University System are employees of the State of Minnesota. Employment positions with the system generally fall into two categories: unclassified (ex: faculty, deans, director of programs, vice presidents) and classified service positions (ex: financial aid professionals, office and administrative specialists, maintenance workers). Unclassified position announcements within the Minnesota State Colleges and University system are posted on this site while many, but not all classified positions are posted here as well. Visit the careers Web site sponsored by the Minnesota Management & Budget Office for a complete listing of classified postings and more information regarding classified service.
Job Opportunities at the system office
- Job opportunities at the system office currently open to all qualified job seekers.
- Internal vacancies that are only open for bidding to current eligible system office employees.
- Submit a job opportunity
Recruit employees for your company or organization by submitting a job opportunity to our college and university career services centers.
- College and university Web sites
- College Faculty Credentialing (for Community & Technical College Faculty)
- Minnesota Management and Budget Office (formerly employee relations)
- MnSCU bargaining unit contracts
- Retirement information
- Insurance and benefits information
- Other career resources
- The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system is a member of the HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium).
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, and persons with disabilities. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of employment. This information can be made available in alternative formats such as large print, Braille or audio tape by calling (651) 296-3816, 1(888) MnSCU-4-U or TTY (651) 282-2660.