Procedure 7.7.1 Gifts and Grants Acceptance Reporting Form
Chapter 7 - General Finance Provisions
for Board Policy 7.7
The Gift and Grant Acceptance Reporting form is required for a gift or grant to the college/university. This form is not required for a gift or grant to the college/university foundation.
For your convenience, the form is available in two formats.
- Click here to download the form as a PDF. - The pdf can be printed and filled in manually before mailing back to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Click here to download the form as a Word document. - The word document may not be altered, however the document contains fellable boxes. You may also save a copy of the form for your records.
- Policy 7.7 Gifts and Grants Acceptance
To view any of the following related statutes, go to the Revisor's Web site (http://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/). You can conduct a search from this site by typing in the statute number.
- Minnesota Statute 136F.46, Non-profit Foundation Payroll Deductions
- Minnesota Statute 136F.80, Grants, Gifts, Bequests, Devises, and Endowments
- Minnesota Statute 136F.81, Transfer of Gifts
Date of Adoption: 3/21/95,
Date of Implementation: 7/1/95,
Date & Subject of Revisions:
March 19, 2010 - amendment reflects amendment to Policy 7.7 requiring that form only for gifts in excess of $50,000.
Click here for additional HISTORY for 7.7.1.