Procedure 5.12.4 Refund of Tuition and Fees
Chapter 5 - Administration
Part 1. Authority. Board policies 1A.1 and 1A.3 delegate authority to the chancellor to develop procedures to implement policy 5.12.
Part 2. General. Refunds of tuition and fees are authorized by the Board of Trustees as specified in board policy 5.12.
Part 3. Refund Method. Where tuition and fees were paid through use of a credit card, debit card, or check card and a refund has been approved in accordance with the requirements of Policy 5.12, such refund must be processed using the original credit card, debit card, or check card account, and the same processor and merchant agreement as used for the original transaction.
Refunds of tuition and fee payments made by check or cash shall be made by check.
- Policy 5.12 Tuition and Fee Due Dates, Refunds, Withdrawals and Waivers
- Procedure 5.12.1, Active Duty with the Armed Forces
- Procedure 5.12.2, Tuition Waiver for Persons Under the Guardianship of the Commissioner of Human Services
- Procedure 5.12.3, Tuition and Fee Payment Due Date
- Procedure 5.12.5, Payment Plans
Date of Adoption: 12/20/05,
Date of Implementation: 01/01/06,
Date and Subject of Revisions:
There is no additional history for procedure 5.12.4