Wells Fargo Place
Fourth Floor, Board Room
30 East Seventh Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Call to Order
- Chair's Report: Robert Hoffman
- Minutes of Board of Trustees Meeting – Major Topic Discussion of Wednesday, December 15, 2004.
- Minutes of Board of Trustees Meeting of Wednesday, December 15, 2004
- Draft Minutes of Executive Committee Meeting of January 5, 2005
- Trustee Reports
- Chancellor's Comments: James McCormick
- Biannual Work Plan Progress Report
- Joint Council of Student Associations
- Minnesota State College Student Association
- Minnesota State University Student Association
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities'
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- Minnesota Association of Professional Employees
- Minnesota State College Faculty
- Minnesota State University Association of Administrative and Service Faculty
- Inter Faculty Organization
- Consent Agenda
All matters listed under Consent Agenda will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. Any trustee may request that an item or items be removed from the Consent Agenda for independent consideration.
- There are no items for the Consent Agenda.
- Board Standing Committee Reports
- Finance/Facilities Policy Committee - Clarence Hightower,
- Finance/Facilities Division Update
- *Office of the Chancellor Location Planning
- FY 2004 Audited Financial Statements
- College and University Operating Budget Trends
- FY 2006-2011 Capital Budget Update
- Educational Policy Committee, David Paskach, Chair
- Academic and Student Affairs Update
Amendment to Policy 2.1, Campus Student Associations
Amendment to Policy 3.7, Statewide Student Association
Policy 3.29, and Proposed Procedure 3.29.1
College and University Transcripts (Second Reading)
- Joint Report with the University of Minnesota on Metro Planning
- Course Redesign Initiative
- Course Applicability System (CAS) Report
- System Level Accountability Framework: Report to the Legislature
- Advancement Committee, Cheryl Dickson, Chair
- Communications Plan Update
- Overview of Systemwide Development
- Gifts and Grants Report FY 2004
- State and Federal Legislative Update
- 2005 Session Presentation
- Audit Committee, Ann Curme Shaw, Chair
- *Plan to Contract with Certified Public Accounting Firms and the Legislative Auditor for Fiscal Year 2005 Audits
- Audit Committee Implications from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Technology Committee, Lew Moran, Chair
- Information Technology Update
- Information Technology Services Accountability Overview
- Finance/Facilities Policy Committee - Clarence Hightower, Chair
- **Requests by Individuals to Address the Board. Procedures to address the board are defined below.
- Other Business
*Denotes Action Item
**Requests to address the Board must be submitted in writing to staff. Request forms are available at the board meeting (additional materials are placed on a table located near the entrance of the meeting room). If you wish to address an agenda item, clearly identify the item on your request form. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member for assistance.
***All handouts to the Board must be submitted in advance of the meeting.
Special accommodations for a disability (e.g. wheelchair accessibility, interpreter, audiotape, or large print material), are available upon advance requests. Please contact Inge Chapin at (612) 282-5518, or fax your request to (612) 297-3312.