METROPOLITAN STATE UNIVERSITY
LIBRARY AND LEARNING CENTER
ECOLAB COMMUNITY ROOM
700 EAST SEVENTH STREET
SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
- Welcome, Introductions, and Statement of Purpose
- Summary of Suggestions for Work Plan Focus Areas
- Other Suggestions
- Trustee Selection-Ranking of Top Two Areas
- Discussion of Selected Focus Areas
- Selected Areas Refined
- Consideration of Additional Information
- Prioritization and Strategies
- Next Steps
- Study Session Concludes
*Denotes Action Item
**Requests to address the Board must be submitted in writing to staff. Request forms are available at the board meeting (additional materials are placed on a table located near the entrance of the meeting room). If you wish to address an agenda item, clearly identify the item on your request form. If you have any questions, please ask a staff member for assistance.
***All handouts to the Board must be submitted in advance of the meeting.
Special accommodations for a disability (e.g. wheelchair accessibility, interpreter, audiotape, or large print material), are available upon advance requests. Please contact Inge Chapin at (612) 282-5518, or fax your request to (612) 297-3312.