MnSCU Board of Trustees Accountability Dashboard
The MnSCU Accountability Dashboard is currently under development.
Other Dashboard Tools
Some users have been experiencing problems in accessing the dashboards. If you are unable to access it, keep trying. The system's Information Technology Services Division is monitoring usage and consulting with Oracle/Hyperion to correct the problem.
The accountability dashboard monitors the performance of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system on selected key measures. It is designed as a tool for the Board of Trustees, institutions, policymakers and other visitors. The Board and system institutions use this information to improve our services to students and to the citizens of Minnesota.
Results are shown for the system as whole, separately for four-year universities and two-year colleges, and for each institution. Students and parents will want to check other information in Web sites and publications created to help make decisions about attending higher education.
- Use Internet Explorer to access the accountability dashboard, if possible. Some features of the dashboard may not work as well in other browsers.
- Pop-up blockers must be turned off.
- Pop-up settings for Internet Explorer are in the "Tools" menu under "Internet Options" -> "Privacy."
- If the dashboard does not open after clicking the above link, try holding the "Ctrl" key while clicking the link.
- If you are now using another browser, but have Internet Explorer available, copy the current URL from the address box and paste it into the Internet Explorer address box.
- Your session in the dashboard will automatically close after five minutes of inactivity.
If the dashboard fails to open:
- Verify that the pop-up blocker in your browser is off (look for the pop-up blocker in the tools or options menu).
- Check your browser for a Google, Yahoo or other third-party toolbar with a pop-up blocker on. If found, allow pop-ups from this Web site or turn off the pop-up blocker on that toolbar and try again.
- Click "Yes" if your screen displays the following message: "The Web page you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window?" The dashboard should continue loading.